I know I shouldn't feel guilty, but this is the first professional picture of Bailey and she's already 8 months old! Oh well....at least I've taken a million digital photos of my own. Now if I could just scrapbook them....
What cute pictures! I love how they look kind of antiqued or something. Did you hear that we're coming next month- I think Jimmy talked to Stu. Would it be OK for us to stay with you that Sat night? We'll have to whoop on you guys in a game of Canasta!
Great pictures. Your kids are beautiful. I have just caught up with your last few posts. That pic of the girls at the Lowes' house is cute. Julia still remembers all the fun she had playing with the girl cousins!
I think these girls are seriously photogenic...Bailey's dimples are just so sweet. And Bridgette loves being the big sister I know. love you all and miss you, Mama
8 comments:
Beautiful!!!!! I love the pictures!! The girls look so stinkin' sweet, I love the one of Bailey all propped up on her elbows!
What cute pictures! I love how they look kind of antiqued or something. Did you hear that we're coming next month- I think Jimmy talked to Stu. Would it be OK for us to stay with you that Sat night? We'll have to whoop on you guys in a game of Canasta!
Soooooo Beautiful. I am not biased or anything but those are seriously some of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen. Love you guys so much!
The pictures are super cute - good luck scrapbooking...I'm 2 years behind!
SOOOOO CUTE! They are adorable!
Oh my word! You have the cutest little ones ever! :) We miss you guys! Tell Stu we said hello!
Great pictures. Your kids are beautiful. I have just caught up with your last few posts. That pic of the girls at the Lowes' house is cute. Julia still remembers all the fun she had playing with the girl cousins!
I think these girls are seriously photogenic...Bailey's dimples are just so sweet. And Bridgette loves being the big sister I know.
love you all and miss you, Mama
Post a Comment