After school on the first day! Now that the "first day" nerves are out of the way,
watch out Orange Elementary, we're here to stay!
The kids all liked their teachers and were excited to make new friends.
The whole first day of school, Bailey followed me around like a puppy, asking, "Where's the kids, mom? Where's Brittany, mom? Where's the gills (girls), mom? Where's Brady?" Poor thing was really missing them, but she has sinced grown attached to Dora the Explorer and is doing fine. And every morning asks me, "Can I watch Dora the Explore, it's coming up next, mom!" That's when you know your kid has watched too much t.v. When she starts repeating what the commercials say.
Bridgette after her first day of kindergarten, sporting her "K" hat that she made.
About to say good-bye to my little Bridgie.
It's not as tough to say good-bye when it's my fourth child,
but it's still sentimental nonetheless.
She didn't even turn to say good-bye as I left.
I guess that's a good thing.
Bridgette waiting in line at kindergarten, ready to go into the classroom.
I can't believe how grown up she is getting!
Brianna was so excited to wear her pink, plaid outfit with matching hat. She's in 3rd grade.
Braden is entering 3rd Grade. He is in the same class as Brianna once again this year.
I can't believe I have a 6th Grader! Next year will come too soon when she moves to Junior High. My baby girl is growing up way too fast!
Bridgette was so excited to wear her cute pink boots that she got from her cousin, Kate. She loved preschool, but was nervous to start kindergarten. She told me she had a tummy ache the morning of, but after I reassured her that she would love it, she seemed to be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment