Saturday, February 5, 2011

This Girl's Got Talent


Whenever you have the microphone halfway down your throat and you're still able to annunciate the words to a song, you've got some real talent. After having a party with some of the kids' friends and singing Karoake, Bailey discovered that she had a talent for ventriloquist singing! She absolutely loves singing into a microphone and was even catching onto some of the High School Musical songs the girls were singing. For days, whenever I thought about how far the microphone was in Bailey's mouth, I would laugh uncontrollably. I love the joy of parenthood and the blessings my sweet children bring to me!

5 comments:

Christy said...

This is SO cute! I LOVE her smile at the end.

Kitchen-Dreams said...

wonderful! how lucky you are to have such a busy, lovely family!

Melissa + Brett said...

HILARIOUS! She's like eating the microphone. I love how she wipes off the spit/germs too. TOO CUTE!

Sheri said...

I just have to laugh!

Patricia said...

Bailey,
We had karaoke at family night a few weeks ago. Your grandpa and all the other men sang,
BESAME MOOOOOOCHO

to all the women.

Maybe you get your talent from Grandpa!
Love you cute girl! Grandma Lowe