Friday, May 23, 2008

More of Bailey

Two redheads gotta stick together. If Braden couldn't have a brother, then he could at least have a red-headed sister! Let's hope it stays red just for Braden's sake!
Bailey had a couple of mysterious scratches on the side of her head after being born and no one knew where they came from.....but they are almost healed and gone now.

I just can't stop adding more pictures. Photos never do justice....this baby is way cuter than the photos! I am so in love! I just can't get enough of her sweet breath, adorable expressions, and the little ball she can turn into while laying on my chest. I love my sweet Bailey girl!

11 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, I just wanna snuggle her. She's just SO CUTE!

Jeannie said...

What a cutie!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to hold her!!!!!! She's beautiful Deb - great job :)

Mary Ann said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Seeig pictures of her and just remembering everything about newborns is making me want another one! Hope everything is going well! Give all the kids big hugs from us and let Braden know that he is in our prayers!
Love,
Mary Ann Lepley

grandpa lowe said...

Gratitude--For Deb's courage and sacrifice, for Bailey's safe and healthy arrival, for the other kids' sweet and caring attitude, for Stu's strength and goodness, but mostly for your willingness to "live according to the plan of happiness."

Love,

Grandpa Lowe

p.s. Tell Braden to ask for ice cream after the surgery, and that he'll still be able to run faster than me.

Dani said...

What a doll! She's so beautiful! And I love the pics of her and Braden...adorable red-heads! :)

Hugs from mom said...

Thanks for posting the pictures so quickly. She's gorgeous. I love your blog and I'm so glad you started it. I don't feel quite so far away and out of touch.

Love you and way to go!

April Perry said...

Deb, you're doing good work! I can't wait to see Bailey (and you!) again. I'm so glad you're enjoying this newborn stage. It's over way too quickly.

Zach said...

The baby is so cute. We miss you guys so much and Meredith is really sad that Allison is once again the Aunt of choice. Tell Braden that girls dig scars! You are all in our prayers. We love you all!

Shellie and Bryan said...

Hey Deb its your cousin Shellie! I'm glad to have found your blog. Congrats on the new baby! Hope all is well with your family ;)

Jeannie said...

More pictures! More Pictures!!!! :)

Lisa said...

all i can say is, 5!!!!! holy crap! you better chuck that mini van and have stu get you a polig-rig. okay, as soon as everyone is recovered from having babies, preg sickness, etc. we should have a party. wait, did you once tell me you have a hard time getting pregnant? i am thinking you just said that for my sake now!