Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beautiful Brianna!



I just had to post these pictures of Brianna. Her freckles seem to be more evident as she spends more time in the sun. Stu always teases her that he knows she has 238 freckles, so if he ever counts any more than that, he knows she's been taking them from someone else. He tells her she is so beautiful with all the freckles and to never let anyone else steal them from her. She looks even more cute with her four missing teeth up top.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Brianna is beautiful, both inside and out! I have always looked her cute freckles and her sweet voice! She also says beautiful prayers! I sure miss seeing her every Sunday in my primary class! Give her big hugs from me!

m e l said...

gotta love the freckles. Kelvin has a bunch of freckles too - he doesn't like them though. I think they're so cute.

Jen said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever heard! What a terrific dad!