Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bring It On!

"Bring on the wheelchair. Bring on the crutches. Bring on the physical therapy. We can do it. " These are the words Stu said to me to build me up last night. He has been so strong and confident that everything will turn out just fine, even though I know it has hit him hard, too. He knows that this can be difficult, but he also knows that Braden is tough and will have a good attitude that will help him get through this. I know it, too, but it's just hard when you are the mom, a pregnant one at that, and just trying to get through each day without worrying about your baby too much. I apologize for the sad post yesterday. I have to admit it was very therapeutic. I think I'd much rather write out how I feel when the tears can flow than try to be tough talking about it. Today is going to be a much better day! Thanks for all the kind words and comments. We feel really blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Whoa! I just read through your whole blog and I am in tears now. What an emotional time for you. I am so sorry to hear about Braden. In your post yesterday, I was picturing going through this with Conner. So sad that he asked if he was going to die. Although, you probably feel you are a basket case, I am sure Braden appreciates all the love you are giving him right now and the assurance that things will be OK. I just read about your earlier appt. too- that's good news. We'll keep you in our prayers and I'm so glad that pigs are flying!! ERRRR (whiny voice!)