About a week or so ago, I was in the kitchen doing dishes and Bridgette, just out of the blue, tells me she is going to go in the bathroom and do her hair. I say, "Okay," thinking that she is going to go try to make her hair look pretty by brushing it, spraying it with water, maybe putting a barrette in it, and so forth. A couple minutes later, she walks out with this green headband on and real cool like asks, "Mom, where's the basketball?" She had put her headband on like an athlete would across the forehead, like she has seen her brother Braden do with his Nike headbands. I held in my laughs, found the basketball for her, and snapped this picture. I think we might have a future basketball player on our hands, following in her mother's footsteps!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bridgette Rocks :)
So cute!
Oh, I hope she does become a cool basketball player like her mom!!!
Post a Comment